- Headsets & Accessories
- Software Development Kits
- App Store
- Shipping Info
- Warranty & Refund
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Reseller
- IDEAS LABEEG neuroheadset
Rate this product:
Based on the latest developments in neuro-technology, Emotiv has developed a revolutionary new personal interface for human computer interaction. The Emotiv EEG neuroheadset is a high resolution, neuro-signal acquisition and processing wireless neuroheadset. It uses a set of sensors to tune into electric signals produced by the brain to detect player thoughts, feelings and expressions and connects wirelessly to most PCs.
If you do not have a pre-existing Education or Enterprise Plus Edition SDK license, you will need to do so before you can purchase these EEG neuroheadsets. Alternatively, you can purchase an individual Research Edition SDK license.
Limited edition design
14 saline sensors offer optimal positioning for accurate spatial resolution
Gyroscope generates optimal positional information for cursor and camera controls
Hi-performance wireless gives users total range of motion
Dongle is USB compatible and requires no custom drivers
Lithium Battery provides 12 hours of continuous use
Please note that the Emotiv EEG neuroheadset and the EPOC neuroheadsets are a separate line of hardware products and are not interchangeable.
- In Stock
- Ships to customers worldwide.
- Requires pre-existing Education or Enterprise Plus Edition SDK license. If you do not yet have a license, please order either an Education or Enterprise Plus SDK license. Or order an individual Research Edition SDK.
- 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent).
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- 1GB RAM.
- 50MB available disk space.
- One or two unused USB 2.0 ports (depending on the number of neuroheadsets you wish to use simultaneously.
- MAC OS X ( 10.7.x, 10.8.x )
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 500Mb available