What’s the warranty for EMOTIV Products?
EMOTIV warrants that the Product shall be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use for one hundred eighty (180) calendar days beginning from the date of shipping of your original purchase (“Limited Warranty”).
The Limited Warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
- If a Product is defective as a result of leaking batteries or liquid damage.
- Defective materials or workmanship where the defect is due to a Product having been serviced or modified by a party other than EMOTIV or an EMOTIV authorized service provider.
- Malfunction resulting from the use of accessories, attachments, product suppliers, parts or devices with the Product that does not conform to EMOTIV’s specifications or is not supplied by EMOTIV.
- Damage occurring during shipment.
- Damage or service resulting from modifications or alterations to a Product in any way (including any alteration or removal of its serial number or identification marks).
Your option to return the Product under the Limited Warranty does not apply to the following Products:
- Software downloads.
- EPOC Flex Caps.
- EPOC Flex Gel Sensors.
Learn more about the warranty and refund policies here.