EMOTIV Pure•EEG™ software is a real-time display of the EMOTIV headset data stream, including Raw EEG, contact quality, FFT, gyro, wireless packet acquisition/loss display, marker events, headset battery level.
Record and replay files in binary EEGLAB format.
Command line file converter included to produce .csv format.
Define and insert timed markers into the data stream, including on-screen buttons and defined serial port events. Markers are stored in EEG data files. Marker definitions can be saved and reloaded. Markers are displayed in real time and playback modes.
Pure•EEG™ is provided in monthly, annual pre-paid, and multi-year plans to allow for better budget planning and lower upfront cost. So whether you’re a student, a citizen hacker, a small start up team, or a large corporation, you’ll have the ability to pay for tools for the amount of time that is right for you.
- 5 second rolling time window (chart recorder mode)
- ALL or selected channels can be displayed
- Synchronized marker window.
- Automatic or manual scaling (individual channel display mode)
- Adjustable channel offset (multichannel display mode)