Why won’t my credit or debit card payment go through?
If you’re having trouble submitting your payment information to complete your order, it could be for a variety of reasons. For security purposes, we are unable to assist you with the specific reason(s) why a particular transaction may be failing to process, but rather suggest you to examine or consider the checklist below:
– Enter the complete credit card number with NO spaces or dashes.
– Check that you have entered the correct expiration date (and that the card isn’t expired).
– Be sure you’re using the correct credit card Security Code (3 digits on back of Visa or Mastercard; 4 digits in front of American Express).
– Use the correct billing name/address associated with the credit card.
– Your Account Has Been Flagged for Fraud: Credit card issuers are constantly monitoring your credit card transactions to be sure they fit the pattern of your typical purchases. Anything outside your normal spending habits could be flagged as fraud and can cause your credit card to be declined.