What should I know before returning a product?
There are a few important points to keep in mind when returning a product that you purchased from EMOTIV:
– We only accept returns sent to us within 60 days after the order has been delivered to you, or within 15 days for Dead On Arrival product.
– The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Return Material Authorization (RMA) Department, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
– Products must be returned in their original condition and packed with all included parts. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipment.
If you believe your product to be defective during the warranty period, you must contact Contact Support for warranty return authorization and obtain a RMA number before the end of the applicable return period. EMOTIV will not accept returns without an RMA number.
You must first include the following in your Support Ticket:
1. The Order Number and Serial Number of your headset.
2. Your clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting and a close to medium distance to identify and verify the issue(s).
Please note that shipping and handling is non-refundable on product returns under the 60 day return policy, unless the product you received is in a defective or damaged condition or when a different product is delivered other than what you ordered.