What are the safety precautions?
It is important to read the following safety precautions:
- EPOC Flex is a consumer product, it is not intended to use be used for in-patient health care or in hazardous environments.
- EPOC Flex is designed to be used at room temperature; rapid changes in temperature will affect the performance of the amplifiers and increase the noise floor.
- EPOC Flex can be used with gel or saline based sensors.
- EPOC Flex is powered by a Lithium-Polymer battery that is rated for operation in <45C environments. It is not user replaceable; please contact support if you suspect a fault or if you have any questions.
- Do not open the enclosure. Doing so will void the warranty and it can damage the headset.
- Do not charge EPOC Flex while wearing the device. In the unlikely event your PC has a faulty power supply, you and your headset could unintentionally become the ground path. If EPOC Flex detects a USB connection when turned on, it will stop communicating.