Cart
  • No products in the cart.
CART Total:$0.00

Using SDK on Raspberry Pi

Homepage Forums Developer Forum Using SDK on Raspberry Pi

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Choudhari AjitM 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Thomas Temme
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying the newest community-sdk with the python samples on a Raspberry Pi. Has anybody of you got the EPOC running on a Raspberry Pi, yet?
    When running for example the HeadsetInformationLogger.py the call `libEDK = CDLL(libPath)’ crashes with “Illegal Instruction”.
    The libPath references to the “libedk.so” within “bin/armhf/”.

Has anybody an idea why this is happening? No difference if I’m using Python 2 or 3. I’m using Raspberry Pi Model B.

Many Thanks in advance,
    Tom

Dinh Duong Ha
    Participant

Hi Thomas,
    We only support Raspberry Pi 2 or above (which supports hard-floats).

BR
    Dinh Ha

Tejwani Krishna
    Participant

Hi,
    I am also trying to interface emotiv epoc+ with raspberry pi and i have successfully collected RAW data from EPOC on raspberry pi but i am unable to process that data like i want to get the alpha, theta and other waves from the signal and want to process this data like we are doing in emotiv control panel to give commands to app and i want to work with GPIO pins also.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

gmac
    Keymaster

Community SDK has API calls available to get bandpower information from each sensor. You can also use Emotiv Mental Commands through API calls. Check out the examples

jugade sanket
    Participant

Hello
    Does the research edition SDK of Emotiv Insight provides access to raw EEG data on raspberry pi?? If not then how to get the raw eeg data on RPi ?

Tejwani Krishna
      Participant

Hi, Jugade Sanket
      I had used Emotiv Community-SDK to get RAW EEG data on screen.

Regards,
      Tejwani Krishna M

Choudhari AjitM
    Participant

Krishna Tejwani, Hello
    could you share your know how to connect raspberry pi to emotive headset, i am also working on it

Tejwani Krishna
    Participant

Hi, Choudhari Ajit M

https://github.com/Emotiv/community-sdk
    Clone This Github repository to your raspberry pi and connect your Emotiv Bluetooth device with RPi.

Regards
    Tejwani Krishna M
    [email protected]

Choudhari AjitM
    Participant

Thanks Krishna for your help, i will try

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.