Cart

SDKLite

Home Forums Emotiv Main Forum Emotiv SDK SDKLite

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  boshra taher 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

boshra taher

boshra taher

Hi
    How i can use SDKLite with emotiv headset , because when i connect the headset with PC , don’t connect with SDKLite
    what steps for solution this problem ?

AUBKM

Hi Boshra,

SDKLite is a simulation of the detection system and headset. It’s a free download that demonstrates the capability of the system and can even be used to write functional code, but it does not have a real detection suite or a real headset. If you want a real SDK you will need to buy one (including a SDK headset). SDK Lite is an introductory suite of development tools to get you familiar with the Emotiv SDK environment. SDKLite includes EmoComposerâ„¢, a tool which emulates the output of the Emotiv EPOC headset and provides scripting functionality to simulate real-time detections. SDK Lite is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. http://www.emotiv.com/store/dev.php

boshra taher

How I can convert the SDKLite into real time detection ??

gmac
    Keymaster

Use the RemoteConnect method to connect your application to a running instance of EPOC Control Panel

boshra taher

Where I can write this method ?

gmac
    Keymaster

Please refer to the SDKLite manual. The connection methods are all covered there. What language is your app written in? The code examples in the installation folder show a choice of direct connection (EmoComposer only) or EE_RemoteConnect with the same parameters, which will attach to a running instance of Control Panel

boshra taher

I will write in c++ language .

The forum ‘Emotiv SDK’ is closed to new topics and replies.