EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology, and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, and health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long-term, positive impact on the world.
You will be a key member of the Emotiv software engineering team with a focus on maintaining and extending our Emotiv core software. You will be applying advanced signal processing and machine learning techniques for real-time emotional state detection and associated APIs to enable a new generation of applications using brain-computer interfaces. The selected candidate must be an effective team player, promoting a collaborative team culture with a passion for building world-class platforms and products.
- Work closely with development, QA, and operations teams to ensure the technology platform is evolving to meet company needs, and to provide timely and accurate estimates for delivery and feedback on progress.
- Continuously develop and improve our CI/CD pipeline.
- Collaborate across teams to improve integration & release process.
- Self-motivated, passionate about DevOps, enjoy a steep learning curve.
- Perform regular design and code reviews and when needed, participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development and executive teams.
- Strive for top-quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance product development processes to improve team velocity, product quality, reliability, performance, and security.
- 5 years of extensive experience with CI/CD pipelines in consumer products.
- Experience with software packaging and release on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Strong programming/scripting background (ideally C++, Python, Bash, Ruby).
- Experience with Jenkins setup, administration, and job configuration.
- Experience with AWS cloud services for DevOps especially Codebuild, CodeDeploy, ECS, Lambda, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk etc.
- Experience in application performance monitoring after delivery.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Thorough understanding of Agile software development best practices.
- Exposure to software processes such as TDD, unit testing, code analysis, and code coverage.
- Working knowledge of Git source control software.
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and real-world systems deployment experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Vietnamese
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Web SCM such as GitHub, and Bitbucket.
- Experience with Qt 6.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) via the AWS management console and the AWS APIs.
- BEng or better foundation in Computer Engineering.
CV send to: Ms. Huyen – email@example.com