EMOTIV is seeking an experienced QA Automation Lead to lead and manage our automation efforts. You’ll be directly responsible for the design, development, and implementation of automated testing solutions for our suite of applications written in Qt and C++, web socket APIs with JSON, as well as our web application built with React.
This role will require close collaboration with our engineering teams, including manual QA, software development, design, and customer support to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
This position requires strong technical and analytical skills to understand the data model/s and automate, interpret, and build an automation framework for consistent and repeatable testing. The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical QA professional and highly adaptable to meet the evolving needs of the Product and Software Engineering teams.
Proven automation skills are a must!
The successful candidate will be based or willing to relocate to Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Define and establish automation strategy and process.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts.
- Collaborate closely with the software development team and product owners to understand product changes and update tests accordingly.
- Lead the effort to establish a QA automation pipeline.
- Work with the manual QA team to identify the right candidates for automation and incorporate the automated tests into test suites.
- Report on the status of automation efforts, changes, and improvements to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with customer support to understand customer issues and incorporate them into the test plan.
- Mentor and guide team members on automation techniques and best practices.
- Develop and maintain testing documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in QA automation for desktop, mobile, and web applications.
- Proven experience with test automation tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, QTest, Selenium, TestComplete, Appium, or similar.
- Experience in web application automation testing, with knowledge of frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, or TestCafe.
- Experience with popular programming languages for automation testing such as Python, and Java. Knowing Python is a must.
- Experience with Qt UI testing framework
- Experience with the Xray Test Case Management app
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in working with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, and version control systems Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience automating UI tests for mobile or desktop apps using Appium, Squish, or similar.
- Experience with performance and load testing tools, such as JMeter or LoadRunner
- Proficient in using JIRA and Confluence for issue tracking, project management, and documentation.
CV send to Ms. Huyen: email@example.com