EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
We are looking for a data-driven, growth-oriented individual to manage our existing software suite and lead a product-led SaaS platform in Sydney, Australia. You will be an integral part of the Product Development team and manage products across every stage of the product life cycle. You will be responsible for researching market trends and improving product retention and engagement in a sustainable manner. This role requires an individual to be a fast learner with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Craft and help implement a detailed product strategy to optimize a product-led growth platform
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to optimize time-to-market for the solution platform
- Act as an internal Product Specialist and maintain up to date product documentation and product training
- Identify and track product KPIs to inform design and strategy decisions
- Develop and maintain customer segmentation analytics through data analysis, research, and A/B testing
- Implement good Product practices across the business in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Degree qualifications in Science, Engineering, or Business
- 4+ years proven experience working on a SaaS product as a product manager, product owner, or business analys
- Ability to manage various stakeholders in cross-functional teams – engineering, design, finance, sales & marketing
- A data-driven mindset to solve growth problems with many known constraints
- Experience with a product-led platform is nice to have
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence is nice to have
Why You’ll Love Working Here
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing the understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, the U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain-Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense, and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards, and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com