EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
EMOTIV is seeking a full time python developer located in Hanoi, Vietnam. You will work closely with both QA and DEV team to write code for testing and ensure the quality of our api system.
- Working with QA team and DEV team to develop python code use for testing Rest api
- Ensure quality of emotiv cortex api
- Ensure quality of example code which use api
- Maintain python scripts currently running as tools on jenkins build system
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Have at least 1 year of Python development
Good to know:
- Experience on working with embedded system
- Experience on development with C++
- Experience on jenkins build system
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13th Month Salary
- Flexible working time
- Health Insurance
- Company activities (team building, company trip on working days)
- Passionate colleagues
- Attractive Salary
- Creative & young working space
- 2 leaving days for training
- Energetic, open and transparent working environment
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
To apply this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org