EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
Your Skills and Experience
- Work closely with product and operations teams and company leaders to ensure the technology platform is evolving to meet company needs, and to provide timely and accurate estimates for delivery and feedback on progress
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development and QA teams
- Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance product development processes to improve team velocity, product quality, reliability, performance, and security
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide DevOps technical leadership, experience, and expertise throughout all tasks
- Help development team building a full CI/CD environment, including automating the testing, integration, deployment, configuration and monitoring of products using Jenkins-based or similar tools
- Configure and maintain our in-house deployment system such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, open source or custom-built tooling etc
- Ensure system availability, performance, capacity, and monitoring through proper response to incidents, events and problems
- Ensure CI/CD tool implementations are based on Configuration-as-Code and Pipeline-as-Code strategies
- Responsible for integrating and maintaining Code Analysis and Code Security tools across multi-stage CI/CD platform
- Assist integrating and supporting performance and load testing tools across multi-stage CI/CD
- Ensure security is integrated into all solutions developed
- 3 years of previous experience in DevOps on software development team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Deploying software stack for desktop/mobile applications with existing CI/CD tools/platforms
- Experience with build systems (Makefiles/CMake), and release management tools (Git, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Good base level knowledge / background in development is helpful – not system administration
- Nice to have – experience on AWS tools and services to build next generation automated CICD tools and pipelines
- Languages: C/C++, Bash/Shell, Python, JS
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi
- Compilers: gcc, clang, mingw, Visual Studio
- CI/CD Tools: Experience in either Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Codeship, GitLab, Bitbucket, Nevercode, Travis etc
- Collaboration Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Google work suite
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13th Month Salary
- Attractive Salary
- Bao Viet Health care Insurance
- Company activities (team building, company trip on working days)
- Passionate colleagues
- Flexible working time
- Creative & young working space
- 2 leaving days for training
- Energetic, open and transparent working environment
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
To apply this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org