As a Graphics Designer for the EMOTIV group of companies (EMOTIV Inc, Emotiv Research, and Emotiv Vietnam), your primary responsibility is to create engaging and on-brand visual assets for EMOTIV’s website and other platforms.
The design assets you prepare are intended for EMOTIV’s website, products, and other marketing collateral. You will work closely with the in-house UX/UI team, front-end developer, and marketing teams to create and maintain a cohesive brand for EMOTIV.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translating business strategies into design requirements and implementations for EMOTIV’s website and other marketing collateral
- Designing and maintaining visual concepts using graphic design tools and software
- Collaborating with UX/UI Designers, front end developers, marketing, and other stakeholders to create visual media and assets
- Testing and troubleshooting graphical assets across different platforms
- Assisting the UX/UI team to maintain a cohesive design system
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of visual and other media assets
- Attention to detail and aesthetics
- The design software experience is a must
- Front end web development is a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress front end design is nice to have
- Good English communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here
EMOTIV is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Join EMOTIV and receive:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- 2 days’ paid time towards upskilling
- Energetic, open, and transparent working environment
- Chance to learn about and work on the latest neurotechnology
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing the understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brains and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain-Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense, and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards, and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers spans over 100 countries.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org