EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
EMOTIV is seeking a full time Email Marketing Manager. The mission of this role is to lead, implement and optimize the use of (email) marketing automation to help deliver against business objectives/ KPIs – turning prospects into customers, and customers into passionate advocates.
Reporting to the CMOW, this role is key in supporting the entire demand and customer retention Marketing function. As part of the marketing team, you’ll collaborate Sales and Marketing teams across EMOTIV and be accountable for marketing processes and automation. This role has the opportunity for career progression and development opportunities.
- Assume lead responsibility for EMOTIV’s marketing automation and CRM platform Hubspot as it relates to the marketing funnel and to govern best practices for marketing automation overall
- Set up and launch strategic initiatives in HubSpot such as nurture programs, email marketing campaigns, and workflows for prospects and customers to shorten the sales cycle and increase in-bounds
- Collaborate with Rev Ops, to ensure the company CRM (HubSpot) cleanliness to empower the Marketing team to action and report on activities’ revenue implications
- Collaborate with our Business Intelligence functions to provide insights from our reporting dashboards in HubSpot and GA to provide insights into behavioral trends make recommendations for new campaigns and further optimization
- Identify growth opportunities for “in-market” audience segments
- Work with the sales team to optimize our funnel process
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and branding guidelines and policies
- Able to create draft copy and layouts to collaborate with designers and writers to finalize output
- Collaborate with paid media agency and team mates to help ensure the success of campaigns
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, create experiments, and run A/B tests to validate and scale optimization and engagement .
- Create new and optimize existing user flows
- Identify and build new segments within our CRM for marketing campaigns.
- Brand Obsessed!! There is nothing more valuable than our brand and we strive to create customer value
- Data obsessed; you love turning data into useful insights and powerful campaigns
- Process oriented yet flexible enough to pivot intelligently with a fast moving team
- Highly proficient in marketing automation and HubSpot
- Constant desire to stay up to date on new best practices and features for email
- Someone who loves to learn, is a team player, and has a positive attitude
- Interested in taking on additional ad hoc marketing projects
- Hubspot Marketing Experience managing HubSpot marketing automation software and integrations, Hubspot Certification Certificates a plus
- Experience reviewing Google analytics and optimizing campaigns and tags to track across all owned channels
- Experience in Marketing Operations or a similar discipline
- Experience in B2B Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies is a plus ○ Self starters and excited about the fast-paced and growth potential of a startup style environment
- 4-5 years of experience in similar role(s)
What we offer
- Attractive Compensation and Time Off
- Passionate colleagues
- Flexible working time
- Development Opportunities
- Energetic, open, creative and transparent working environment
- Chance to learn about and work on the latest neurotechnology
EMOTIV is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com