E-Commerce Sales Manager – Hanoi, Vietnam
EMOTIV is seeking an Ecommerce Sales Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. This is an opportunity to combine your experience and innovative, entrepreneurial spirit.
As an essential member of the Revenue Team, you will take the overall leadership of and accountability for the digital business plan to drive the majority share of the company’s revenue. Reporting to the VP Corporate Development, you will have broad and substantive exposure to senior management including the CEO, VP Software & VP Product and will work closely with the Acquisition & Retention teams. If you have an overwhelming desire to build and drive the most important revenue platform for the company’s long-term success and are an innovative e-commerce professional who thrives on delivering higher sales today than yesterday, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
It is imperative the successful candidate will have deep experience setting strategies and leading sales efforts for e-commerce sites, and must be based or willing to relocate to Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Own and manage the overall revenue program across all digital platforms – desktop, mobile, POS – work collaboratively across functions to ensure that e-commerce platform is meeting all established performance goals
- Be a core member of the sales and marketing management team to drive new marketing campaigns, to maintain online reputation and to improve customer experience.
- Work hand-in-hand with technical team to increase site traffic, to raise product online publicity and to broaden our web presence
- Constantly evaluate new digital e-Commerce opportunities and make recommendations for optimizing performance.
- Help manage Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and others) and Marketing video channel, like YouTube
- Create dynamic product, pricing, and promotion plans tailored to various customer segments and markets.
- Define, track, and report on key business metrics & customer behavior, including promotion penetration, user behavior patterns, search engine optimization, site flow and traffic patterns to drive sales. Provide regular metrics and analysis to key management on a regular basis.
- Transform raw web analytics data into actionable insight/opportunities to help drive overall sales of all channels, and improved brand perception.
- Monitor, identify, and analyze key online trends and implement marketing activities based on findings
- Ensure that consumer experience is superior (on time shipping, easy to navigate site, compelling images and videos, customer and technical support, accurate orders, and follow up).
- Work in collaboration with VP Corporate Development & Acquisitions team to test, learn and evaluate what is working and what needs to be changed or improved, recommending new products and/or pricing strategies as appropriate.
- Own the relationship with customers across the digital platform, developing offers to drive retention, including a loyalty program if warranted.
- Provide business and functional requirements to drive technology enhancements to support leading e-commerce platform.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and execute the ongoing customer communications cadence.
- Manage and drive a comprehensive analytical approach to managing performance.
- Establish the digital business approach for a new business model which
is agile and evolving. This job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do!
This position might be perfect for you if the following describes your experience and your personality:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, computer science, or similar degree program.
- Have a demonstrated analytical and quantitative background.
- Have 4-6 years of relevant, progressive e-commerce experience in the technoglogy or consumer electronics space, with at least 2 years in a substantial leadership role.
- You enjoy being “on the hook” for delivering results and are fanatical and aggressive about improving performance.
- You are able to clearly and articulately communicate your thought process and present findings and recommendations to influence both senior executives and to cross-functional teams.
- You seek to understand our customer, both through data, and by novel ways of interacting with customers through our website and social media to help inform your decisions.
- Creative thinker and strong desire of continuous improvement
- Flexible with change and uncertainty for new initiatives
Why join us?
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
To apply this position, please send an email to [email protected]