EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketer in Hanoi, Vietnam to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, and converting that traffic into new leads for the business.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will convert visitors to sales and help our reputation and growth.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including creating content and promotions to drive traffic and leads from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc to our website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance (SEO) and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) and paid search ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Create high quality content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Collaborate with external vendors, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years proven experience as a digital marketing specialist or similar role with proven track record of accomplishments & achievement in driving growth
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media/email marketing etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Excellent communicator and writing skills. (English)
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Well-organized, detail oriented, outstanding at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Knowledge of photoshop, illustrator and other graphic editing tools for design and authoring of digital content for online campaigns and advertising
- Bonus: Video editing skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
To apply this position, please send an email to email@example.com