Dev Ops/Release Manager – Hanoi, Vietnam
EMOTIV is seeking a full time DevOps Manager with a strong background in supporting agile development teams, release managment and and operational oversight of AWS infrastructure.
The successful candidate will be based or willing to relocate to Hanoi, Vietnam.
You will be responsible for managment and maintence of emotive development and production cloud infrastructure and code release processes.
- Configurationa and maintence of various developemnet tools including Jira, Jenkins, and Bitbucket
- Serve as release manager to oversee deployment of all production service upgrades, maintain release schedules
- Maintentce of Production applications and services including Postgresql, Apache HAWQ, Node-Red, Apache SPARK, HDFS clusters and other distributed data storage solutions
- Define, monitor and adhere to KPI’s for production and devops infrastructure availability and performance.
- Monitor, and maintain all AWS virtualised servers including solutions for automated elastic scaling and provisioning of new servers on demand
- Perform regular load testing, penetration testing and other security audits
- Write and maintain scripts, tools and services to automate continous deployment and configuration tasks for production services
- Budgetry oversight for all production and development services
- Discover, Triage, Investigate, Escalate, Mitigate and Resolve cloud related support issues as required
- Linux system adminsistration tasks as required
- 2+ yrs experience working with Hadoopi based big data solutions
- 2+ yrs supporting continous delivery pipelines using jenkins, git and jira
- 2+ years maintaining and automated configiration management of distributed highly redundant services services on AWS
- 2+ years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 2+ years in operational support roles traking KPI’s for a high traffic public web services
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
Why join us?
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
To apply this position, please send an email to [email protected]