EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
EMOTIV is seeking a full time Customer Support Representative in group of Customer Service Support (CSS). CSR will provide product sale & services information to convert any potential interest into revenue to achieve company goals, driving new revenue or resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency to ensure world-class quality customer service in dynamic global business environment.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, familiar with multiple communication channels: email, support tickets, live chat and virtual calls
- Maintain a specialist understanding of products, sale, services, policies, processes, tools, resources to identify and address customer needs to provide accurate, valid and complete information for customer with high level of professionalism & satisfaction with clients and efficient interaction with internal team
- Recommend and implement sales initiatives with appropriate product and service that meets customer requirements and maximize sales conversion and driving new revenue
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Self-research & handle customer complaints, escalation process within the time limits & efficiently
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Meet personal/team KPI for both sale & service
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Strong phone contact handling, active listening and good presentation capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Careful reading & learning customer request & self-research to address customer needs property as well as company products to provide proposition offer; proactive guidance with detail information needed to shorten the number of query email & time of customer and maximize the revenue possibility
- Well understand and using CRM systems and practices (Salesforce, WordPress, Zendesk familiar is preferred)
- Well-organize for independence working environment in remote condition to communicate efficient with the customer to follow-up and closing sale & service; interact productively within organization for daily task and problem solving
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven experience as a client service representative more than a year
- Willing to learn new technology is preferred
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with different type of customers at all times
Why join us?
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
Become Emotiv’s member, you will:
- Work, learn, share and have fun with talented colleagues and experts in US, Australia, Hong Kong and VN
- Have training opportunities in the US and Australia
- Be provided the newest technology products
- Enjoy an energetic, open and transparent working environment
- Competitive salary that matches with your talents and contributions
To apply this position, please send an email to email@example.com