EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
EMOTIV is seeking a full time Automation Test Developer with a strong background in testing and development to write automation scripts and engage in process improvement. As an Automation Test Developer, you will work closely with our development teams to assure the quality of the software, products & services across desktop, web & mobile platforms.
Proven automation skills are a must!
- You’ll work directly with our QA team to build and enhance our test automation framework and will work directly with the engineering team to keep giving our customers a great product experience
- Reproduce bugs and other issues and uncover problems and/or defects before releases. Proactively write tests to cover problems found after release
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Have more than 6 months working with automation test / unit test
- Experience with scripting/object oriented languages for automation (Python, C++)
- Experience with both Windows and Mac
Good to know:
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Experience with Web automation test using Selenium framework
- Experience with Jenkins build system
- Experience with Jira/Confluence ticket management system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Comfortable with short release cycles
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13th Month Salary
- Flexible working time
- Health Insurance
- Company activities (team building, company trip on working days)
- Passionate colleagues
- Attractive Salary
- Creative & young working space
- 2 leaving days for training
- Energetic, open and transparent working environment
EMOTIV is a bioinformatics company advancing understanding of the human brain using electroencephalography (EEG). Our mission is to empower individuals to understand their own brain and accelerate brain research globally.
Founded in 2011 by tech entrepreneurs Tan Le (CEO) and Dr. Geoff Mackellar (CTO) the company is headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A. with facilities in Sydney, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The technology falls under the umbrella of BCIs (Brain Computer Interface) also referred to as MMI (Mind Machine Interface), DNI (Direct Neural Interface), BMI (Brain Machine Interface) and aims to track cognitive performance, monitor emotions, and control both virtual and physical objects via machine learning of trained mental commands.
Applications for the EMOTIV technology and interface span an amazing variety of potential industries and applications – from gaming to interactive television, everyday computer interactions, hands-free control system, smart adaptive environments, art, accessibility design, market research, psychology, learning, medicine, robotics, automotive, transport safety, defense and security.
EMOTIV is a recognized pioneer and market leader in this field. Our products have won numerous international awards including the Red Dot Award, AutoVision Innovations Award, Australian International Design Awards, Australian Engineering Excellence Awards and Edison Awards. Our community of developers and researchers span over 100 countries.
To apply this position, please send an email to email@example.com