EMOTIV is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
EMOTIV is looking for a full time C++ developer who will strengthen our software team. Under the responsibility of the technical leader, you will work on Cortex, which is the core of the EMOTIV technology. Cortex powers our flagship software like EmotivPRO and EmotivBCI.
- Write professional multi platform C++ source code, using the Qt 6 framework
- Write unit tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Translate the requirements from the product team into a functional software
- Resolve issues and bugs reported by QA and customer support
- And actively collaborate with all the other teams at EMOTIV (design, cloud, hardware, research…)
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a C++ developer
- You have practiced the knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- You like to solve complex technical issues
- You are ready to learn new technologies
- You are a team player, not a solo player
- You are excited to work in an international environment. Communicating with native English speakers (US, Australia) doesn’t scare you!
- Experience with Qt and QML would be a big plus
- Experience with mobile development would be a plus (iOS, Android)
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy would be a plus
EMOTIV is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org